Your wedding is one of the most important and life changing events you will ever experience. Amongst all the planning and activity that a wedding entails, every bride wants to ensure that she looks her best, that her makeup suits her (and will last the long day) and that she looks incredible.
Wedding day makeup
- Wedding hair and makeup for bride, bridesmaid (incl junior bridesmaids), mother of bride (or groom), flower girls, and other special guests.
- Preview/Trial $100 (see trial information below)
- Wedding Day makeup: Traditional ($120), Airbrush ($140)
- Bridesmaids/Mother of bride/other special guests: $95
- Junior bridesmaid (under 17): $65, flower girls: free (powder, blush, lipgloss only)
- Touch up kit (starting from) $40
Wedding day hairstyling
- Long hair styling: up styles, blow-dry, GHD curls: from $90 per person
- Short hair styling (above shoulder length): from $65 per person
- Hair padding/clip in hair extensions available on request, and charged accordingly.
Please note: Hairstyling prices are an indication only, as hair length, thickness and intricacy of hairstyle can vary greatly.
At your trial, I will sit with you and discuss the theme, style, colour scheme of your wedding. We will look at images of hairstyles and make-up looks that you like, and together we will create your perfect bridal look. More information is available here
Bridal make-up trial: $100
Bridal hair & make-up trial: $150 (one stylist)
Touch up kit
Beautifully presented in a white organza bag, each kit includes a full size high quality lipstick, a mini touch-up powder compact and powder puff and a mini lip gloss. All products will be colour matched from your trial day.
A La Carte Services
A La Carte makeup services include:
- Engagement hair and makeup
- Boudoir photo sessions (price on application)
- Hens party
- Bridal shower
- Makeup touch up at reception (minimum fee $200)
- 2nd/3rd Looks – recommended for bridal outfit/style changes
- Camouflage – for tattoos, birth marks, scars, etc (price on application)
- Destination weddings – If you are travelling to a tropical climate for your wedding, you want to feel assured that your bridal makeup artist knows the right products and techniques to keep your makeup looking fresh in the heat and humidity. I am available for travel both within Australia and overseas, please get in touch for a quote for your destination wedding.