Peggy Stasinos is a makeup artist and hairstylist in Melbourne
Look flawless, exquisite and timeless on your wedding day when a professional hair and makeup artist does your hair and makeup
Sometimes there’s nothing like putting on a fantastic outfit on occasion and wearing beautiful makeup to go with it. Whether it’s for an event or just for yourself, playing with makeup can be so much fun. From trying new products to new techniques and trends, makeup offers so much more than a simple transformation.
As fun as it is to do your own makeup, sometimes there’s nothing better than sitting back and relaxing while a professional makeup artist creates an amazing look for you. So, here we go!!!
Welcome to Peggy Stasino’s Makeup and Hair!
Beautiful, modern wedding makeup tailored to you
I have had the pleasure of working with Melbourne brides creating their wedding makeup and hairstyles. Every wedding and bride is unique, and that’s why I still love doing their makeup all these years later!
With online reviews from happy brides and clients and international publications of my work, you can be sure you are booking someone passionate and consistent.
My calm and relaxed demeanor is a welcome addition to your wedding day, helping even the most anxious brides feel at ease during the preparations.
When you book my convenient mobile wedding makeup service, you can relax and get ready at home or your hotel accommodation and not have to deal with overbooked and crowded salons or makeup counters, traffic and parking.
You get the attention to detail you deserve on your wedding day!
The benefits of a professional wedding makeup artist
An experienced, skilled makeup artist has the expertise to apply makeup skillfully and complete the look you’ve spent months tweaking.
Professional makeup that takes into account your unique features can produce amazing results.
Along with your professional photographer, you will see flawless results in your photos.
For weddings, make sure you book hair and makeup artists who have experience working with brides and wedding parties because timing is everything on your special day.
If you’re late in the morning, you’ll lose valuable time with your photographer, get stressed out, and your ceremony will be delayed while your guests have to wait.
Remember, the investment in a professional photographer must also be supported by an excellent makeup artist.
The small premium you pay for your peace of mind far outweighs the disappointment of being left with a makeup look you weren’t happy with on a day you can’t repeat.
Unfortunately, no makeup can be corrected by retouching or Photoshop, no matter how good. When you book me, you can be sure that you will get the knowledge, experience, attention to detail and beautiful makeup you deserve.
What can you expect when we work together?
- You will feel comfortable but even more importantly – You will feel glamorous too !
- Your groom will be thrilled when he sees you walk down the aisle
- You’ll look beautiful and feel confident in yourself
- You will look timeless in your photos
- You will feel relaxed, calm and stress-free
- Personalised service from initial booking to your wedding day
What kind of makeup do I specialise in as a Melbourne makeup artist?
I am praised for creating modern and exquisite wedding makeup looks focusing on fresh skin and glamorous eyes. You don’t have to worry about a thick foundation, out of date highlighed looks, over the top cut crease eye makeup or unblended contouring with me.
Having worked closely with photographers, I have the experience needed to create flawless bridal makeup both in person and in your photos.
Brides with a wide range of wedding styles have booked me for their wedding day.
Whether you want a seductive smokey look or a natural glow, I customise each client’s makeup to match her style, facial features and skin tone.
Bridal Trial consultations
I recommend doing a trial makeup before your wedding day so you can be sure your makeup will look as perfect as you have imagined.
At the trial consultation, we will meet to discuss ideas, concerns, and how you envision your look on your special day.
A wedding rehearsal takes place in my home studio in Hughesdale. A trial appointment typically lasts 2.5 hours.
I will then apply a full makeup application for you and take notes on any changes or enhancements to recreate the makeup on your wedding day.
Trial Makeup Tips:
- Gather a few photos of makeup styles you like, paying attention to your skin tone and facial features. Consider the details of what you like and don’t like about the makeup in your reference picture. Does the makeup match your style of wedding?
- You should bring colour swatches for bridesmaid dresses, a photo of your dress and wedding flowers.
- Come with clean, moisturised skin to your appointment.
- Wear a shirt that is similar to the colour of your bridal gown.
- A personal consultation is best, but feel free to bring one of your bridesmaids to the fitting for assistance.
- Remember to visualise how the entire look will go with your dress, flowers, jewellery, hair and makeup. Makeup trials can be difficult if you are only looking at one element, as you tend to focus on that and not the overall look.
Want to learn more about the products we use?
Before you book your makeup artist, you should find out about the brands they use. Most of them will be happy to tell you. For example, I use the best products that are long-lasting, durable and gentle on the skin. Also, the products I use do not contain harmful chemicals.
Look for professional brands and a variety of them. You don’t want a makeup artist who only uses one brand because that can mean that the look and finish will be pleasing to most, but not to all. You also don’t want drugstore brands because they won’t last on a long wedding day.
If you have questions about what is in my kit or what specific products I use?
Reach out to me, and I’ll be glad to give you more information.
Here’s how to book your wedding makeup with me
- Inquire about availability for your appointment and get a quote
- Arrange a phone call if you wish to find out if we are a good fit for each other!
- I will then forward you a contract and invoice to secure your appointment with a deposit. Your appointment is already confirmed at this time, so you know in advance when to expect me! No surprises.
- In the months getting closer to your big day, you can schedule a trial makeup appointment so we can plan your perfect look. You can also book your wedding hairstyle with me too!
- I’ll send you skin prep tips and run times in advance so we can have a smooth, stress-free morning!
Want to learn more?
I have a lot of fun getting to know my brides and discussing details such as your makeup preferences, the number of people to be made up, where to prep, and what time you need to be ready.
You can see my booking page me at pstasinosmakeup.com.au. I’m excited to learn all about your wedding!